Our products, eco-designed within our design office, incorporate incorporate tracking modules specifically for electric, gas and water meters, along with a wide array of environmental sensors for analysing the comfort level (indoor air quality).
Cost reduction must not become synonymous with a drop in tenants’ comfort level.
All our observations are based on actual data supplied by your building (energy, electricity, air quality, water, gas, etc.) and measured by our instruments.
A simple and intuitive operating protocol:
Local centralisation via the Batnrj data concentrator. . This instrument concentrates the data output by the consumption measurement modules and sensors installed on-site.
The data collected are transmitted via an Internet connection to our Web portal for backup in complete security and confidentiality.
Results may be visualised on our BatNRJ Web platform, which is accessible by computer, tablet or smartphone and easily configured for all user types (tenants, head office executives, facility manager, design office, project owner, maintenance and operations staff).
The Batnrj solution also allows generating configurable alerts (specific to excessive consumption, surpassed thresholds, target events, etc.). generating configurable alerts (specific to excessive consumption, surpassed thresholds, target events, etc.).
Customise one’s dashboard in a few simple steps:
- Summary of multi-source energy consumption (electric, water and gas uses), photovoltaic production and energy rankings
- Comparative benchmark of buildings or a multi-period assessment
- Configuration of the data targeted for observation
- Oversight of the configured alarms/events and corresponding critical thresholds
- Customisable gauges and layout
- Inclusion of graphs
- Data export
- Visualise the measurements in “real time”
- Compare and analyse on different time scales (day, week, month, quarter, year)
- Identify the energy saving days during the selected period
- Determine the heaviest energy consuming uses
- Locate the position within the energy rankings
- Access the location by sensor zone indicated on the site layout map
- Visualise instrumentation status and data
- Configure the set of automatic alerts (by email or text message) on events and breaches of critical thresholds
- Define the personalised comfort indicators (humidity comfort level, PMV index, etc.)